Thanks for joining us for another weekly look at all of the Royal Caribbean news from this week. The late-summer heat is still on, and we have plenty of Royal Caribbean news to share from this week.
The Bahamas issued an emergency order on Thursday that says cruise ships will not be allowed to enter ports in the Bahamas if there are unvaccinated passengers on board aged 12 and older without a medical excuse.
Royal Caribbean subsequently said it will now require all passengers 12 and older to vaccinated because of the new Bahamian policy.
Royal Caribbean's new policy says any ship departing from any U.S. port and visiting The Bahamas on and after Sept. 3, guests who are 12 and older must provide proof of vaccination in order to sail. This also applies to itineraries that include Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Royal Caribbean News
- Wonder of the Seas began her sea trials
- Royal Caribbean CEO gives update on cruise ship restart, Covid on ships, limiting capacity and more
- CDC warns high risk people not to go on a cruise ship
- Spotted: Royal Caribbean charging to reserve pool deck casitas on Odyssey of the Seas
- I tried the at-home Covid-19 test that Royal Caribbean accepts
- First Oasis Class cruise ship restarts sailings in Europe
- Royal Caribbean gets CDC approval for Mariner of the Seas to sail
- Oasis of the Seas test cruise from Bayonne to begin this weekend
- Royal Caribbean added a weather station to Perfect Day at CocoCay
- Royal Caribbean breaks ground on new cruise terminal in Galveston
- I’m going on my first cruise: Here’s what I think I should do
- Royal Caribbean could be first cruise line to restart cruises in Tampa by October
- Best things to do on Royal Caribbean while there is limited capacity onboard
- What changes has Royal Caribbean made to eating on a cruise since restarting?
- The 7 most important links on Royal Caribbean's website
- Royal Caribbean offering up to 35% off Cruise Planner purchases with Soak up the Savings sale
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Something a little different this week, as Matt looks at some commonly searched internet searches related to Royal Caribbean and shares his answer.
Video: When should you get a Covid test before your Royal Caribbean cruise?
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video: When should you get a Covid test before your Royal Caribbean cruise?
25 things you need to know for your first day on a cruise ship
Have a cruise coming up and wondering what to expect once you get onboard?
The first day of the cruise is a busy and exciting time, so to make it as smooth as possible, I've got a list of the most important things you need to know about embarkation day.
This list has the most important things you should (and should not) do to ensure you have a great first day onboard!