Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend and ready to talk a little Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean made a big announcement this week, when it released details on the Adventure of the Seas refurbishment.
Adventure of the Seas will undergo a $61 million refurbishment in October-November 2016.
The ship will receive all-new thrills and enhancements, including new dual racer waterslides, Cyclone and Typhoon, the popular FlowRider surf simulator, and a children’s aquapark, Splashaway Bay. In addition, guests will enjoy a new lineup of culinary and entertainment venues with Izumi Japanese Cuisine, the brand’s signature steakhouse, Chops Grille and Boleros Latin Lounge. The ship also will receive more than 100 new staterooms, a refresh of all existing staterooms and a brand new Suites Lounge for the luxury traveler.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean began a new Kids Sail Free promotion.
- Harmony of the Seas began her summer season in Barcelona.
- Tidal Wave water slide opened on Liberty of the Seas.
- Should first time cruisers choose the Oasis-class or Quantum-class?
- Photos of restuarants and bars on Harmony of the Seas.
- Aerial photos of Harmony of the Seas.
- Our top 4 places to use WOWbands on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Our review of Le Galion beach in St. Martin.
- Izumi sushi has been spotted in LIberty of the Seas 'Windjammer.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, we look at the various aspects of a cruise vacation and how to come up with a ballpark-budget of what your Royal Caribbean cruise will cost.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Yahoo! Business has a look at Royal Caribbean's ships in Asia.
Eat Sleep Cruise has the top 6 reasons to visit the SeaPlex.
icelolly has a list of the best restaurants on Harmony of the Seas.
Cruise Critic takes a look at new cruise ships that can still have work being done.