New cruise planner sale

We are sailing on Harmony in September.  My sailing has some good drops with this sale.  I am not getting this, but the Nellie's Beach over the water cabana went from $579 to $463.  I did snag a Beach Lounger for Two for $38.  The recent price has been $45, and I noticed earlier this week it was $48.  I logged in just now and saw the sale for $38, so I grabbed  it.  The internet dropped a little too.  I did notice some other excursion drops too, but I only looked at Labadee. ?

No changes for my Anthem sailing. VOOM for 2 devices has been at the same $28 and change for about a month now, regardless of active sale or not. Once I'm on my next card cycle I'll be grabbing that regardless of sale price. Last thing I need to pick up before sailing in October.

I noticed a few more things were added over the weekend. Nothing to shout about though.

Did you notice the new trend with bundling the excursions? Not sure what I think of that. 

Labadee is going to be our big excursion day so the sale is good to see.   We will have our 11 yr old grandson with us and he LOVES Labadee.

I'm thinking we will go low keyed in Nassau and splurge in Labadee.