Royal Caribbean Blog

Symphony LIVE with Joe - B2B around the Med!

20 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

Again, 10 is reserved for the absolute standout employees (such as Latisha who worked at Cafe Promenade on HM),

Bad news... Latisha is no longer working Cafe Promenade on Harmony. 

She is now a full pledged bartender working various venues on a two week rotation.

Will agree she is great! Kept me coming back to Sabor Bar when I was on Harmony in May.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been waiting for a while. Sometimes, I wondered if I would ever get there. Watching everything about the Symphony launching while I was stuck doing a lot of work that I hate and working through t

Matt says: "Please no. The servers can't take it". 

In all my years of following live blogs, I have never, here or anywhere else, come across a disruption such as this, in someone's live blog.  A live blog is one's personal account of their vacation. 

3 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Bad news... Latisha is no longer working Cafe Promenade on Harmony. 

She is now a full pledged bartender working various venues on Harmony with a two week rotation.

Will agree she is great! Kept me coming back to Sabor Bar when I was on Harmony in May.

Sounds like a promotion? Congrats to her! She is a phenomenal employee. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you enjoyed your two weeks on Symphony.  We'll get on her eventually.  For now, we're researching and planning our first cruise to Europe.  Any stand-outs as must-dos in the ports you visited?  You've been to each multiple times, it seems, and would love suggestions on where to go/what to avoid if you have any.  I've already noted that Rome is best for a pre or post cruise stay, not a one day port stop.  😄 

On 6/23/2018 at 2:22 AM, hayley_bopp said:

I'd be interested in hearing about your experience. We really like the look of river cruising but are slightly concerned about being the youngest on-board (we're both in our 30s)

Having done a Viking river Cruise in 2016, I can tell you that you will definitely be the very very youngest on board.  There was one extended family with teenage grandchildren (who looked bored to death) but ALL the rest  were retired or close to it. FYI, there is limited entertainment in the evening if you are a night owl- a pianist in the bar until about 11:00 or so; no food or snacks to be found after dinner except coffee and maybe cookies. But we LOVED our cruise and hope to do another one in the future.