2018 Presidents cruise

What sort of questions/concerns do you have?

The President's Cruise is an opportunity to sail with Royal Caribbean CEO Michael Bayley.  On past President's Cruises, there's been special events (like a Q&A with Mr. Bayley), special entertainment, gifts, etc.

17 hours ago, Vagolferbob said:

Thanks for the resonse, I am aware of some of the previous headliners and special sessions. I was wondering why this year's activities are such a close hold and why they haven't released some details.

Probably still figuring out all the details.  

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the resonse, I am aware of some of the previous headliners and special sessions. I was wondering why this year's activities are such a close hold and why they haven't released some details.

Here is latest info on headliner-

ANNOUNCING GRAMMY AWARD WINNING BILLY OCEAN PERFORMING LIVE AT THE ULTIMATE LABADEE BEACH BASH!

A ‘Royal’ beach party awaits on our private destination –  Labadee, Haiti.  Find your island groove with live local music, topped by a special performance from Billy Ocean, performing his hits “Caribbean Queen”, “Suddenly”, “Loverboy” and more. To get you ready for the show, enjoy enhanced beverages, delectable treats, and kicked-up Labadee fun. And to make sure you have enough time to enjoy the festivities, the hours in Labadee have been extended.  As with all President’s Cruises, more surprises are on the way. This is not a cruise, this is a 7 day adventure you do not want to miss.

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 1:57 PM, Vagolferbob said:

Here is latest info on headliner-

ANNOUNCING GRAMMY AWARD WINNING BILLY OCEAN PERFORMING LIVE AT THE ULTIMATE LABADEE BEACH BASH!

A ‘Royal’ beach party awaits on our private destination –  Labadee, Haiti.  Find your island groove with live local music, topped by a special performance from Billy Ocean, performing his hits “Caribbean Queen”, “Suddenly”, “Loverboy” and more. To get you ready for the show, enjoy enhanced beverages, delectable treats, and kicked-up Labadee fun. And to make sure you have enough time to enjoy the festivities, the hours in Labadee have been extended.  As with all President’s Cruises, more surprises are on the way. This is not a cruise, this is a 7 day adventure you do not want to miss.

Just added Michael Bolton for onboard concerts.

What makes these cruises so special besides the entertainers posted? I know the RC president will be there, but I can’t say that means much to me. Just curious what makes these stand out. I don’t see any special ports or out of the main ordinary events. I suppose if you love the enternainers? 

19 hours ago, Adriana said:

What makes these cruises so special besides the entertainers posted?

It appears the appeal is to cruise with Royal Caribbean's CEO and have an opportunity to meet him and ask questions.  In addition, there are special events, performers and some merch.

• 3 weeks later...