What did RC do to their website?

WTH?!?!? This new login site is a total shit show! I was able to log in using Chrome and re-link my existing cruise reservations, but no access to Cruise Planner or anything else?!?

And if I start on the regular home page and click "Already Booked", then "Cruise Planner", and then the get started button (whatever it says), it takes me to another screen where I would have to enter my reservation and email and everything all over again.

God almighty! I have worked in IT doing web site development and deployment for 25 years now, and I have NEVER seen as a big of a cluster *#^% as this new login rollout. RULE 1: DON'T LOSE CUSTOMER DATA OR MAKE PEOPLE REDO THEIR SETUP!!!

20 hours ago, JLMoran said:

WTH?!?!? This new login site is a total shit show! I was able to log in using Chrome and re-link my existing cruise reservations, but no access to Cruise Planner or anything else?!?

And if I start on the regular home page and click "Already Booked", then "Cruise Planner", and then the get started button (whatever it says), it takes me to another screen where I would have to enter my reservation and email and everything all over again.

God almighty! I have worked in IT doing web site development and deployment for 25 years now, and I have NEVER seen as a big of a cluster *#^% as this new login rollout. RULE 1: DON'T LOSE CUSTOMER DATA OR MAKE PEOPLE REDO THEIR SETUP!!!

take it your not that impressed with the website  :4_joy: