I Forgot items in my Room

Me & My Whole Family went on Jewels of the sea on Feb 17-24 it was really amazing & My 1st time on a Cruise so when I notice people leaving they luggage's out the night before when the ships dock back in P.R (Puerto Rico Rico) I had so rush & gather me my wife & our two toddlers things up quickly, so when we got off the ship I Notice I Left 5 pairs of my expensive Sunshades in my room desk Middle Draw. They wouldn’t let me back on at all & stated I have to file out a lost & found with Chargerback which I did & paid for my items to be ship back & Ive been getting the run around Ever since ….& mind you I’ve had gotten an email saying my items was found & yet to Receive them. Royal Caribbean Can Count they days because they a bunch of Crooks & Liars. 😡

I know it’s been discussed before…but…

One of the most important tasks to perform just before leaving is to make sure nothing gets left behind. I understand the difficulties when dealing with a family group including children, especially toddlers. One positive thing is this regard is usually the cabin isn't so expansive as to include lots of space.

I recommend a quartering search. Search like your looking for a lost quarter!🤣

Once everyone with you steps out of the cabin, one person goes back and starts moving through the cabin…left to right, up and down…bathroom first, every shelf, hook…then the cabin, opening every drawer, cabinet and door…every nook…the safe…over and under the bed, including moving pillows and sheets…behind the curtains…on the balcony…the mini fridge…all the way back to the door, including the back of the doors. Search with your eyes and with your hands. Be thorough and patient.

Finally, I always make sure that the last thing I take is the card I inserted into the power slot (if one wasn’t in there when I arrived). If it is mine, then I usually hook a hanger over it the night before just to remind me.

Even though I usually travel solo…sometimes I find something that would have been left behind if I didn’t do my search.

I think you should feel lucky that they found the items. If you search lost and found on even this forum, you'll see that more often than not, the items aren't ever found, since turnaround is so fast and hectic. They were found, you have proof of that in email and now they need to get to you. be patient, I'm sure they're coming.