Royal Caribbean invoices are the craziest thing ever 🤣

We just booked or really I booked a surprise cruise to squeeze another one in for 2025. Every time I see the Royal Caribbean invoice I'm just baffled. 🤣 Who could fully understand what is going on. This isn't an angry post, more comedy. I'm my name 134 bucks off, under my wife's name 852 bucks off, the kids are KSF Even though one is over 12. The kids say 0-17 by the way which I find odd. There there are other minus numbers. I should add up what it would be without those minuses. 

Does anyone understand a Royal Caribbean invoice? 

They just split up the different discounts through out the invoice, 2nd passenger 60% off, ksf, NRD (non refundable deposit)  that's why everyone has different amounts-I guess in the end all that matters is that the ending price equals what they told you it would be.  Definitely not easy to read, though

6 hours ago, ScottD said:

They just split up the different discounts through out the invoice, 2nd passenger 60% off, ksf, NRD (non refundable deposit)  that's why everyone has different amounts-I guess in the end all that matters is that the ending price equals what they told you it would be.  Definitely not easy to read, though

Yeah exactly in the end it is what it said it is but it's crazy how you get there. 🤣 I just find it funny. 

On 3/18/2024 at 2:39 AM, ScottD said:

The wonky pricing per guest was super annoying with FCC during the COVID shutdown.  Making sure each person had the right amount, and then using the credit for a new cruise was like trying to pass Advanced Calculus🤪