On the Harmony this week...ask away

Title says it all. I'm on the Harmony in pretty much 2 sleeps.

My first time in a Star Class suite.

I'll do my best to take pictures of the daily literature they drop off.

If you have any questions, let me know..I'll do my best to check in daily.After that, I'll compile a lengthy review.

I am not a HUGE fan of Sabor on the O class ships.  They have a modified menu which does not include queso fundido which is my absolute favorite thing at Sabor.  I will say, when we were last on Harmony, I asked one of the waiters about queso fundido and he said that he would try and make it for me.  Uh...no thanks.  If they don't have the recipe already then I don't want them experimenting on me !  ...but I did think it was sweet of him to offer.

I'm in a Star Class (2 BR ATS) on Harmony in 19 days.  I can't wait !!!  There's just nothing like it !

2 hours ago, BrianAlt said:

From the posting times, it seems that it took BrianAlt only 17 hrs to complete the calculation.  Good job!  Always said that I learn something new every day from the board.

That said, this is the last thing I would be doing if aboard Harmony in a Star class Suite.  I would have asked the Genie to do it for me...   :10_wink:

18 hours ago, tiny260 said:

Do you mind letting us know your suite number, I have a Star Class booked in 2019 on Allure.

Sabor is the best, I imagine Sabor on your own balcony is even better.

1724. I love this suite. 

Yesterday we had our family (all 10 of them) over for a suite party. 

I only had to pay for 2 bottles of sparking wine(with a 40% discount). Our genie showed up with 2 additional bottles of sparkling wine, a bottle of chardonnay and a bottle of white zinfandel for no additional charge. She so brought 2 meat blanks and 2 dessert planks from Jamie's. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, constable145 said:

Title says it all. I'm on the Harmony in pretty much 2 sleeps.

My first time in a Star Class suite.

I'll do my best to take pictures of the daily literature they drop off.

If you have any questions, let me know..I'll do my best to check in daily.After that, I'll compile a lengthy review.

Any sign of the new MDR menus?