Second most annoying cruisers….

On 1/2/2024 at 2:21 PM, BrianB said:

But the annoying ones are those that don’t snap a quick photo…but actually take so much time posing their photo that it would be quicker if they just did a painting!

Haha! We have a count to 10 rule. If you can't get your photo done in a full 10 seconds, we're going where we want to go, and you can wait on us. 😉

I do hate the late comers to the theater also. We always choose aisle seats and it drives me nuts when a large group arrives late, congregates on the stairs and holds a family meeting on where to sit. 

And really, is it so hard to teach your kids or understand yourself that people should be allowed off the elevators before you push your way in? It's not rocket science. 

5 hours ago, SweetPea said:

Haha! We have a count to 10 rule. If you can't get your photo done in a full 10 seconds, we're going where we want to go, and you can wait on us. 😉

I do hate the late comers to the theater also. We always choose aisle seats and it drives me nuts when a large group arrives late, congregates on the stairs and holds a family meeting on where to sit. 

And really, is it so hard to teach your kids or understand yourself that people should be allowed off the elevators before you push your way in? It's not rocket science. 

10 is very generous... lol.    Also, just to add to the Adults being unruly point- Oasis lagoon on Coco cay was shut down the other day...not for poop, but for an adult puking after, I assume, one too many Labadoozies. 

I'll add one: people who are rude to the crew for no good reason. I can't STAND when I hear (usually elderly, surprisingly) people talking down to or making unreasonable demands on crewmembers just trying to do their job - and a lot of times with a language barrier. It's just really uncalled for and there is NO good reason not to treat crew with respect. 

On 1/1/2024 at 7:38 AM, smokeybandit said:

The most annoying cruiser is the one who has no concept of space and think they're the only people around. Walking down the middle of a busy promenade and they just stop randomly.

Probably the same people that take their good ole time stowing their bags while boarding a plane.

I think I ran into that person in Costco yesterday.