Port Everglades Terminal 18

tonyfsu21

15 minutes ago, LandstromCruise said:

Super convenient parking there. You can easily drop off luggage and anyone else in the party and then go park the car.  We used this lot on our last cruise. It was pretty full, but we were able to find a spot.  

Important to note you need to get here early to get a decent spot. Timing is everything. 

Overall it was a pleasure leaving from Port Everglades. I say that from both a convenience factor (for us) and the overall flow of the port from parking to embarkation. I would like to add that as far as FL ports go, Port Canaveral seems to be the absolute winner in terms of terminal parking and early ship embarkation. Port of Miami has its positives regarding the amazing terminal but I find the back end debark to be a PITA (especially at the parking garage elevator bank). I think hands down, Port Everglades has the best paid parking option (although I am biased living 1/4 mile from terminal 18).