Senior beverage package sale.

1 minute ago, Leroyr55 said:

I guess they don’t thing seniors drink as much as everybody else😂. Just saved $189 on symphony April sailing and $165 on august ovation sailing. 
It appears the deluxe beverage package is the only item included.

Interesting.  I've never seen ANYthing in the CP listed with a senior discount....or anything other than the occasional C&A discount, for that matter.  Great find !

Nice. Glad some of you have been able to take advantage of this. 😁

None of mine are showing a senior discount. Wonder what age it starts at? Not that I'd be buying it anyway since we don't drink alcohol. I do wish they'd offer a senior discount on the Internet though!

ETA, just signed in on DH's account and the senior discount is now showing up! Guess I'm too young! 😂😂😂

Note to self: when doing my daily price check, check under his account too!

7 hours ago, Gilley said:

Thanks.  Pinnacle is way out my reach but just being diamond is nice.  

I'm 2 points short of d+ but pinnacle is not happening in my lifetime unless I win the lottery 😂. I agree the vouchers are a great perk. We use them mostly for fresh juice and coffee.

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I'm 2 points short of d+ but pinnacle is not happening in my lifetime unless I win the lottery 😂. I agree the vouchers are a great perk. We use them mostly for fresh juice and coffee.

When will you make D+.  That’s a nice milestone to hit.
 I will be Diamond on my Icon sailing in May. I will strive for D+ as I’m enjoying cruising solo since my first solo cruise last month.

30 minutes ago, Gilley said:

When will you make D+.  That’s a nice milestone to hit.
 I will be Diamond on my Icon sailing in May. I will strive for D+ as I’m enjoying cruising solo since my first solo cruise last month.

On Symphony in February. 😊

Diamond is a big step up in terms of perks so congrats on reaching that level soon. Of course, it doesn't get recognised until the cruise after the one where you hit the required number of points but it's exciting nonetheless.

• 3 weeks later...