Cape Liberty summer 2025

Gubaru

No insight…sorry.  But I have been waiting for that schedule too.  Although I am now contemplating doing the Transatlantic on Odyssey leaving from NJ April 27, 2025…going to Rome and stopping in Azores and 3 ports in Spain first.  Price I saw today is $3450 for 2 people in OVBalcony.  I have it on hold but will likely pay the deposit and keep considering it over the next 6 months or so.

But I will still be looking for the summer 2025 schedule from their…wondering which ships will be there!

7 hours ago, Gubaru said:

Trying to look for summer 2025 sail dates out of cape liberty. But it appears it's the only port that does not have dates available yet. Anyone have any insight, sorry if this has been asked already.  Thanks.

Unfortunately, we have to wait until February, right around Valentines day, for those dates to get released. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, benc42793 said:

im 99% sure it will be symphony. oasis was here for 2 years, i assume it will be stay the course with symphony being here at minimum 2 years

Insert sad face..... We have sailed symphony twice and loved it. So we were really hoping for wonder.

22 minutes ago, benc42793 said:

for people living in the NYC/NJ area symphony is a big deal since it's never been here. Oasis OTS was the first Oasis class to come to NJ 2 years ago

Yeah, I did Oasis twice last year, once from Miami and once from NJ. Looking forward to trying Symphony

51 minutes ago, ScottD said:

Yeah, I did Oasis twice last year, once from Miami and once from NJ. Looking forward to trying Symphony

I agree, we did Oasis last year and kinda looking forward to Symphony. I am looking forward to Odyssey too. We are big fans of Anthem which I know is a bit controversial if a ship class but we love it. Anthem makes more sense here in NJ because of the indoor pool but Odyssey seems very cool. We are waiting for the new schedule to be released so we can book Odyssey. 

16 hours ago, Marlena said:

I think from looking at what ships aren't already dialing it will be symphony or Wonder. I'm crossing my fingers for wonder 

Wonder will be doing 3/4N short cruises (likely from FLL or MIA) once Star takes over for her in PC.

4 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Wonder will be doing 3/4N short cruises (likely from FLL or MIA) once Star takes over for her in PC.

Apparently Michael Bayley just announced that Wonder will be hitting Galveston. Well..he said Galveston should be looking for "something WONDERful" in the very near future

Screenshot_20240125_105448_Facebook.jpg

10 minutes ago, ScottD said:

Apparently Michael Bayley just announced that Wonder will be hitting Galveston. Well..he said Galveston should be looking for "something WONDERful" in the very near future

Screenshot_20240125_105448_Facebook.jpg

Ugh! No! I wanted to book Wonder again for August 2025 or December 2025, but I have zero desire to sail out of Galveston. 

3 minutes ago, ScottD said:

I wish they were getting something STARry instead, lol.

Thanks for the info. A reliable source was given (and shared) the list of ships associated with each release date/type of sailing and Wonder was on the short Caribbean list. I don't pay close attention to any port except PC (you already knew that) so I'm not sure if this means Royal changed their minds or it will do the shorties from south FL and then eventually make its way to Galveston in the future. I see Harmony is still there doing 6-8N into March 2026 and they don't have 3/4N cruises.

On 1/25/2024 at 11:05 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Ugh! No! I wanted to book Wonder again for August 2025 or December 2025, but I have zero desire to sail out of Galveston. 

See above. I'm not sure how it would be in Galveston that soon unless they're going to have 2 Oasis class ships there.

You may have to settle for a 3/4 B2B on Utopia out of PC (it's pretty much the same as Wonder) and we may not have your fancy South Florida restaurants but you liked that place I realized was pretty close to me... El Patron, right? 😁