Allure 10/25 Itinerary Change

OCSC Mike

Dear Guest,

We’re excited to welcome you onboard Allure of the Seas for our October 25th, 2023 sailing! Before we set sail, we have an important itinerary update to share.

Along with our Chief Meteorologist, Craig, Setzer, we’ve been monitoring some adverse weather along our intended path. To ensure a safe and comfortable sailing, we’ll now visit Cozumel, Mexico instead of Labadee, Haiti. Additionally, we’ll now enjoy Perfect Day at CocoCay on Day 5. We’re sorry for the last-minute change. 

Please know your safety is our top priority and being onboard is one of the safest places because we are faster and can move out of the way of any inclement weather. Our revised itinerary is below for your convenience.

Date

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

10/25/23

Wed

Orlando (Port Canaveral), FL

4:00 PM

10/26/23

Thu

Cruising

10/27/23

Fri

Cozumel, Mexico

9:00 AM

6:00 PM

10/28/23

Sat

Cruising

10/29/23

Sun

Perfect Day at CocoCay

7:00 AM

5:00 PM

10/30/23

Mon

Orlando (Port Canaveral), FL

7:00 AM

4 minutes ago, instaGator said:

20 foot seas may have made docking in Labadee a bit iffy.  https://www.windy.com/-Waves-waves?waves,24.427,-75.608,6

Have a great time anyway!

We weren't excited about Labadee anyway. CocoCay looked very windy for Thursday too and we love it there so I am not upset.

Off to make plans for Cozumel...

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

We weren't excited about Labadee anyway. CocoCay looked very windy for Thursday too and we love it there so I am not upset.

Off to make plans for Cozumel...

My usual recommendation in Cozumel is that, if you want to eat the best Mexican food, head to the market in the city and eat cochinita pibil.