Super Bowl Cruise

Coach9

They will show the Superbowl in the Two-70 venue, no commercials, but they will showcase the halftime show with bad audio lol. 
The WJ will have great food options like nachos, wings, hot dogs and you should be able to grab food and take it back to Two-70 to eat during the game. It was really cool.

Get there early if you want booth seating 

I've sailed on the Anthem for 3 Super Bowls pre-shut down. Although not a football fan, I still enjoyed watching some of it in the Royal Theatre where you could choose to sit on the side with other fans of your team. There were pretty good half-time type snacks along the back of the theatre (nachos,  hot dogs, burgers, etc) and, of course, bar service.  None of the commercials are seen, only the game, but there were giveaways of stuff during the commercial breaks. I found it to be sort of festive and fun.

Some of the worst cruise behavior I have ever experienced. For example, watching on the outdoor big screen from the Viikng Crown Lounge, no audio but still a great view and snacks too.  Others had the same great idea but they took the cushions off the chairs to make their chairs extra cushion-y.  So you had to watch , sitting in a chair that was designed to have cushions, but didnt, and just sit on the frame.