Aqua Show on Symphony

Jack S

The Aqua Theater shows are very entertaining....especially the diving and the slack line performers.  As far as the rest of the show, it's a bunch of stomping, splashing and jumping about.  I could do without most of that, TBH.  I guess they have to make a 50 minute show out of something.

The Aqua 80s show, however, I find extremely enjoyable b/c the music is so well done.  It is one of the best musical arrangements I have ever heard.  They really do an excellent job with the music on that one.  The others, not so much.....

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The Aqua 80s show, however, I find extremely enjoyable b/c the music is so well done.  It is one of the best musical arrangement I have ever heard.  They really do an excellent job with the music on that one.  The others, not so much.....

It really is.  They could sell that mix of songs and clean up. (if they had the rights to).  Really top notch.

3 minutes ago, teddy said:

They are extremely impressive athletes

All the aqua shows are worth watching because of this. Its like when the Olympics are on you end up watching sports you would never otherwise watch. I enjoy the aqua show for the impressive feats of athleticism.