Jamie's Disappointment

Ampurp85

Had the new menu for lunch on my recent Anthem cruise and although I was sad to see the garlicky prawns gone it wasn't a deal breaker, although it might have made more of a difference if we had been having dinner, given how much more expensive dinner is.

I absolutely loved the salmon dish on the new menu and thought it was definitely better than the one on the old menu.

17 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

When did this happen? I was just at Jamie’s for lunch on Quantum this past Monday and we had the prawns as one of our appetizers 

I guess they're still rolling it out across the fleet. When I sailed on Anthem at the end of April, it was still the old menu, with the prawns. When I sailed on her again, just last month, it was the new menu with no prawns.

While I can't comment on the before and after since our Harmony sailing last week was out first time trying Jaime's, I do know my mom was disappointed that a dessert she wanted was no longer on the menu. And I ended up getting the classic sorbet because nothing else sounded good to me.

7 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

While I can't comment on the before and after since our Harmony sailing last week was out first time trying Jaime's, I do know my mom was disappointed that a dessert she wanted was no longer on the menu. And I ended up getting the classic sorbet because nothing else sounded good to me.

I had the banana split and it was amazing, which sounds silly because it's just a banana and some ice cream, right? But the ice cream was excellent quality and the crispy caramelly stuff they put on top was the perfect finish. 😋