150 central park bread

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

It was a success! And I didn't even have to pay for it! I got weird looks for asking but they gave me the bread with a to go top and I took it down to the main dining room to enjoy on the last night 

Unrelated to the bread (which does indeed look delicious!), may I just say that your braids look awesome? Hope you're enjoying yourself!

1 hour ago, USCG Teacher said:

Unrelated to the bread (which does indeed look delicious!), may I just say that your braids look awesome? Hope you're enjoying yourself!

Thanks! Everyone on the ship (crew and guests) loved them too 😅

Alas, I'm back on land. While we had the internet package I was too lazy and often tired to make any posts while on board 😅 

On 8/13/2023 at 7:46 PM, Ampurp85 said:

Oooh just a couple of months until I have that bread. I'm doing 150CP twice for the bread and cheesecake.

Also @CrimsonCruiser I love the braids, mine are always purple, and people love them as well.

Thanks! l feel more like myself when I have colorful hair so I'm always on the lookout for interesting color combos. A lot of people got barbie vibes but I was for sure thinking mermaid 😅

44 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Thanks! l feel more like myself when I have colorful hair so I'm always on the lookout for interesting color combos. A lot of people got barbie vibes but I was for sure thinking mermaid 😅

Lol I feel seen. 

I stick with purple but sometimes I will add white or green in small patches. Mostly I do shades of purple.