Cocktail Recipes on Royal Caribbean Ships

PG Cruiser

I know probably said before but thanks for the single greatest thread on these boards. I look forward to every update. No moaning about first world problems like on many other threads. The only problem is my home bar is running out of room, but my friends are loving spending time in the man cave on the weekends.

On 10/24/2023 at 7:03 AM, bretts173 said:

The only problem is my home bar is running out of room

I know the feeling, I started with only a small bottle of Tito's and Kahlua for an Espresso Martini, now I got all this.  I did not want to make substitutions with the brands Royal uses on their recipes.

IMG_9898.thumb.jpeg.8d062fecb2634b83f6483589fdf3b82d.jpeg

IMG_9897.thumb.jpeg.aedb178c9d929739d3f0832790f6529d.jpeg

On 10/25/2023 at 7:52 AM, PG Cruiser said:

I know the feeling, I started with only a small bottle of Tito's and Kahlua for an Espresso Martini, now I got all this.  I did not want to make substitutions with the brands Royal uses on their recipes.

Where's your bar located? Are you open for business? I'd like to come and partake.🤣

On 10/25/2023 at 7:52 AM, PG Cruiser said:

Happy to come help you consume some of the goodies!

46 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

No, I'm not.  I'm trying not to repeat ships until I've sailed on all the ships in the Royal fleet.  My history is on my signature.

Very cool. Best of luck in your pursuit and I'll let you get back to the drinks with one comment... when you post the current official rum punch recipe (the one with the Kraken floater), in my experience you have at most a 50% chance of getting it unless you specify you want that one... not the old recipe. I don't really mind any version though I really enjoy anything with Kraken. I think I had at least 3 very different versions in 5 days on Allure last week.

On 9/15/2023 at 6:02 AM, PG Cruiser said:

BEER'S KNEES
Beertinis and Cockt-ales
The English Pub

BeersKnees_001.thumb.jpeg.f28c418d7f24b3b4715be775a7689cad.jpeg

Has anyone had "Bee's Knees"?
I haven't. Maybe I should make one to compare it with this "Beer" version

This is my favorite cocktail!  The problem is that no one else must be ordering them except me. 

Over half the time the bartender has never heard of it or has to ask someone (or me) how to make it.  The other times they are usually out of one of a key ingredient, either honey and/or Paulaner Weiss (simple syrup and Leffe are acceptable substitutions in a pinch).  But on the rare occasion I get a bartender that has made it before and the bar is fully stocked: heaven.

On 9/8/2023 at 6:12 AM, PG Cruiser said:

IRISH PEACH
Lite & Refreshing
New Schooner Bar Menu 2023

IrishPeach.thumb.jpeg.a878d23debda51a9424c7dfea21dd8fb.jpeg

Although this one is starting to become my new favorite. 

I'm pretty sure the ingredients are missing a splash of club soda as the bartenders always topped it off with the gun before shaking.  One of them also told me an ingredient was some kind of peach liquor, but peach juice/puree on this recipe would make more sense as I don't see how you'd get the sweetness otherwise.

2 hours ago, billdauterive said:

Although this one is starting to become my new favorite. 

I'm pretty sure the ingredients are missing a splash of club soda as the bartenders always topped it off with the gun before shaking.  One of them also told me an ingredient was some kind of peach liquor, but peach juice/puree on this recipe would make more sense as I don't see how you'd get the sweetness otherwise.

Royal bartenders use Monin syrups a lot.

image.png.f1f79bb3a4ac836be5c2fff1799b293b.png

I'll ask them the next time I'm onboard.  The bartender might have been referring to Peach Schnapps.

This is the actual recipe on their "cheat sheets/pocket guides."  There is no club soda.  Although club soda is their go-to filler/topper to fill the glass/cup.

image.png.dd4c2ea0b84ff2e3ed53f7f802ac3fca.png