Main Dining Room Menu

Paula2571

Unfortunately probably not.  If there is a night you don’t want anything on the menu, either buffet or specialty restaurant would be your options.  Remember you can make a meal out of appetizers too.  I love the crab cakes & will order 2 with a starch and a veggie as my entree.

If you have a dietary restriction (ex. Gluten free) the wait staff will work with you, going over the menu for the next day and taking your order ahead of time.

If there’s absolutely nothing you like on the menu maybe carry down a plate of food from elsewhere so you can eat with your table mates 

Sometimes there are options for an Indian dish that is not on the menu but I have never tried to order this as I loathe curry...but I have read of others who ask and are served an Indian dish from off the menu.  If this is something that you might be interested in, @Paula2571, I recommend discussing this with your server on the first night to see if this is an option.