Can I make a 10:40 or 10:55am flight at FLL from Port Everglades?

Pamp

The airport is very close so as long as everything runs on time, the ship gets back on time, no medial diversions, CBP doesn't delay the processing, etc. this is doable.  

The biggest risk for you would likely be a medical diversion mid-cruise that causes the ship to arrive back in PEV a few hours late.  

Suggest self-assist if your party can manage their own luggage rather than putting your luggage out the night before.

I think my record In PEV was off a ship, dropped off checked luggage at FLL, through TSA Precheck and at my gate by 8:30am.  

I was alone, have priority with my airline and TSA Precheck.  

I took a taxi which saves waiting for Uber to arrive and given the short distance is nearly the same price.  

But my flight wasn't at 8:30am or even close.  That was just my personal best.

Is an early flight possible?  Yes.

Is it likely?  Maybe.

Is it guaranteed?  Absolutely not.

Because we have experienced so many ground transportation snafus, I always book an afternoon flight.

And every time there is a hang up, and I realize we would not have made a noon-or-earlier flight, I smile that I booked the conservative flight.😎

Even then, ground transportation and air schedules have a way of inadvertently adding a day or more to a vacation.🤔