Loyalty rewards

After receiving my loyalty newsletter this month I noticed at the bottom it listed extra points for suites as a benefit on mine. Doesn’t everyone get double points or can you earn even more per your loyalty level. I looked on the chart on the website and couldn’t find it. I’ve attached a screenshot of my email/newsletter 

285AC636-EEE7-418D-A799-8DD00BD81ED6.jpeg

7 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Everyone just gets double points. More unnecessarily poor/ambiguous wording by RC.

Crystal block coming next cruise. Congrats!

That’s what I thought also, but thought I might be missing something!!! And Thanks, so far I’ll earn my crystal block on Ovation unless we schedule something in between.

6 hours ago, Kathleen said:

After receiving my loyalty newsletter this month I noticed at the bottom it listed extra points for suites as a benefit on mine. Doesn’t everyone get double points or can you earn even more per your loyalty level. I looked on the chart on the website and couldn’t find it. I’ve attached a screenshot of my email/newsletter 

285AC636-EEE7-418D-A799-8DD00BD81ED6.jpeg

You always get double points for suites or solo cruises. 

21 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Does everyone get a loyalty newsletter, never seen one despite me ticking all the contact me by email boxes I can see. I even asked the loyalty ambassador on Vision to opt me in, still nothing.

I have that problem. Your email is likely linked to someone else, that’s their story.  I call almost monthly to get my email unlinked.  It’s so bad that at one point they changed my email address to a friend and she was receiving my emails and survey for a cruise.  A year prior I received her cruise invoice., I was not on her cruise.  I’ve emailed the CEO on 2 separate occasions  to get this rectified, it is fixed for about 2 weeks.  They have managed to get me the celebrity emails though.  Good luck!

26 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Does everyone get a loyalty newsletter, never seen one despite me ticking all the contact me by email boxes I can see. I even asked the loyalty ambassador on Vision to opt me in, still nothing.

I never get them either. Didn't even know they existed til now.

Their e-mail system is very screwy. I also never got the marketing e-mails (which was probably a good thing). I signed up my backup backup e-mail address for this just for the heck of it and now I get a useless e-mail EVERYDAY in that account, lol.

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I never get them either. Didn't even know they existed til now.

Their e-mail system is very screwy. I also never got the marketing e-mails (which was probably a good thing). I signed up my backup backup e-mail address for this just for the heck of it and now I get a useless e-mail EVERYDAY in that account, lol.

"Ends tonight! The same exact sale that has ended each of the last 67 nights but we hope you don't notice!"