Bow Area?

No.  The helideck on other classes is actually a winchpad on this class and is a crew only area.  No public access.

Once, just once for me, did Anthem host a suite and Pinnacle party on the winchpad sailing away from St. Kitts.  Those are pretty rare.  Anthem is also Quantum class similar to Odyssey.  

15 minutes ago, twangster said:

Public helipad access is on Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class only.

How about the Oasis class for Sky and Star guests? Pre-pandemic they always had a heli pad sail away with rum punch or champagne from one of the ports. At least on the Caribbean Itineraries. One of the most memorable was cruising out past El Morro in San Juan. 

11 minutes ago, CruiseRoyalDad said:

How about the Oasis class for Sky and Star guests? Pre-pandemic they always had a heli pad sail away with rum punch or champagne from one of the ports. At least on the Caribbean Itineraries. One of the most memorable was cruising out past El Morro in San Juan. 

This is true.  Historically Oasis class did offer a suite sail away party.  Going back a few years this was all but guaranteed at one port of call except when bad weather canceled it.  Since the restart I haven't seen one.  Hopefully they'll return one day soon.  

Having only been in a suite once ever (last May on Harmony) and staying in my 2nd ever on Wonder in a few weeks, which will likely be my last suite for quite a while (which is fine, we have a great time cruising frugally), please let me know what else no longer exists for suite guests. 🤣

Joking aside, those sail away helipad parties do sound fun. After nothing but Oasis class (and one Radiance trip in Alaska) for many years, we had our own sail away party on the Indy helipad in October. I had to use a D voucher for my drink but we were the last of 7 ships to leave PC that day and we had a lengthy horn battle with Mariner who left just before us so there's that.

18 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Having only been in a suite once ever (last May on Harmony) and staying in my 2nd ever on Wonder in a few weeks, which will likely be my last suite for quite a while (which is fine, we have a great time cruising frugally), please let me know what else no longer exists for suite guests. 🤣

We were surprised to see a bridge tour offered for the suites the other week.  We have done that in Star class and know that has returned last year.  Last week we were sailing in Sky class and they offered it on one of the sea days.  So more things/perks might be for forthcoming.

2 minutes ago, ScooterScott22 said:

We were surprised to see a bridge tour offered for the suites the other week.  We have done that in Star class and know that has returned last year.  Last week we were sailing in Sky class and they offered it o one of the sea days.  So more things/perks might be for forthcoming.

For a fee?

7 minutes ago, ScooterScott22 said:

No, just reply to the concierge if you were going to attend.

Cool, thanks. Not sure if I'd be able to if offered since it's an extended family cruise but I'd take a quick tour for free.

Back in 2019 we took a Family trip on Harmony of the Seas and my brother worked his butt off getting to the right person on the ship and they let him on the bow for a "Tour", (which he told his girlfriend he won) so he was able to purpose to his girlfriend at the time.  It was awesome and we watched from the solarium and took pictures!  So it depends probably who you get and what your reason is.  Good luck!

proposal.PNG

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Once upon a time I saw the photo department advertising a photo session on the winchpad on one of the Quantum class vessels.  I've often wondered if you could book it for free, have photos taken on the winchpad but then decline to purchase any.  Those pants make me look fat.  

Too many cancellations, like helium balloon at Coco Cay with weather? I heard it can be windy at the bow of ship on sea days.