Roatan questions...?

deep1

Royal always docks at Town Center/Coxen Hole . (Mahogany Bay is exclusively Carnival and their other brands.) There is not much at Town Center - a few shops, a duty free store,leather shop, jewelry etc. Think typical port shops, just on a MUCH smaller scale than places like Cozumel and Costa Maya. This is definitely a port to pre plan an excursion unless you plan on just staying on the ship. 

20 minutes ago, Firefly said:

Royal always docks at Town Center/Coxen Hole . (Mahogany Bay is exclusively Carnival and their other brands.) There is not much at Town Center - a few shops, a duty free store,leather shop, jewelry etc. Think typical port shops, just on a MUCH smaller scale than places like Cozumel and Costa Maya. This is definitely a port to pre plan an excursion unless you plan on just staying on the ship. 

Exactly this.  Well said.

1 hour ago, drjohn4 said:

Lobster? You can get that on the ship. What about good lion fish?

Aaaaak! I'm a boat captain and have had enough of them last a life time.  Getting poked is a whole new level of "ow!!!!!" as well. They are ok but not high on my list. I eat em as our guests get excited at the prospect of eating their own exotic catch. I like a good fresh bug now and then. Fiance' loves lobster of any species and this trip is for her...