Refreshment Package Questions!

They should have fresh squeezed orange juice available in the Windjammer and the Main Dining Room.

Yes, you can order a triple espresso as your specialty coffee.

Try some of these mocktails: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/05/12/8-mocktails-try-your-next-royal-caribbean-cruise

15 hours ago, habeebster123 said:

I bought the refreshment package for Odyssey on Dec 11th.   Is Vitality Spa the only place I can get fresh squeezed orange juice?  Can I get a triple shot of espresso as the premium coffee?  What are some of the mocktails you guys have tried besides virgin pina colada and miami vice?  

We ate breakfast in the main dining room and we got fresh squeezed orange juice even time. 

I'm looking forward to trying the blueberry nojito that someone mentioned on one of these threads.  I seldom drink alcohol and will probably get one mocktail/day on my cruise coming up next Sunday.  Otherwise I'm fine with iced tea, lemonade, water, and the juices available at breakfast so the refreshment package wasn't worth it to me.  I saw a post from about 6 months ago from Matt that said mocktails are usually about $8 each.  Does anyone know if that's still what they cost?    

2 hours ago, Southern Waters said:

I'm looking forward to trying the blueberry nojito that someone mentioned on one of these threads.  I seldom drink alcohol and will probably get one mocktail/day on my cruise coming up next Sunday.  Otherwise I'm fine with iced tea, lemonade, water, and the juices available at breakfast so the refreshment package wasn't worth it to me.  I saw a post from about 6 months ago from Matt that said mocktails are usually about $8 each.  Does anyone know if that's still what they cost?    

The blueberry nojito was pretty tasty, though the final result can vary depending on the bartender making it. But I liked it for being not too sweet (even with the blueberry puree used) but light and refreshing with the mint, lime, and soda.

The mocktails were $8 on my last sailing in August and showing as $7 now in the app for my upcoming one. I would have expected it to go up to $9 given the price increase for the alcoholic beverages, but then again this is Royal and their pricing logic.

6 hours ago, Jack805 said:

The blueberry nojito was pretty tasty, though the final result can vary depending on the bartender making it. But I liked it for being not too sweet (even with the blueberry puree used) but light and refreshing with the mint, lime, and soda.

The mocktails were $8 on my last sailing in August and showing as $7 now in the app for my upcoming one. I would have expected it to go up to $9 given the price increase for the alcoholic beverages, but then again this is Royal and their pricing logic.

After you mentioned seeing the price in the app, I played around with the app and finally found the "Zero Proof Cocktails" on Olive or Twist's menu.  They're $7 on my upcoming cruise too.  I've only been on one other cruise in Jan 2018 and at that time they were $4.  Ah, the good old days....😃

9 hours ago, Southern Waters said:

After you mentioned seeing the price in the app, I played around with the app and finally found the "Zero Proof Cocktails" on Olive or Twist's menu.  They're $7 on my upcoming cruise too.  I've only been on one other cruise in Jan 2018 and at that time they were $4.  Ah, the good old days....😃

The "Zero Proof Cocktails" can be hard to find on the app's menus, as not every bar has it show on the app. But most are available at every bar, so once you find the spot in the app to find it quickly just look there when needed down the road.

On 10/14/2022 at 9:26 PM, Southern Waters said:

is the refreshment package unlimited non alcholic drinks?

On 10/14/2022 at 1:03 PM, Southern Waters said:

I would love to try the blueberry mojito!  I rarely drink alcohol too but I do have the 4 free diamond vouchers if I decide to have something.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, JaneAZ said:

Good information from each of you. Does the Refreshment package ($29.99/day pre-cruise) include unlimited espresso drinks? Does anyone know if you can get a decaf espresso? 

If you‘re luck, it can go down as low as $18, got that on our Wonder TA in Nov.

Espresso is included in Cafe Promenade (they have some Starbucks syrups which are included ad well.

The bar in Windjammer serves espresso, as does the main dining rooms and the specialty restaurants.

With the refreshment package, you don‘t pay anything extra at any of those locations for speciality coffee.

You always pay for any drinks at Starbucks.

I just got back from a trip on Anthem of the Seas (Dec 11th-18th). I rarely drink alcohol, but I figured I could have mocktails and blend in with those sailing with me having cocktails. I found that the bar on the pool and lido decks were very easy to order mocktails from. They were on the menus and had multiple choices. However, I didn't find the bars inside the ships as easy to order mocktails as the pool bars. The server tended to say they didn't know what I was asking for. I would have to explain what was in the mocktail and most times, they would end up bringing me an alcoholic version anyway and charging me $17. That happened when I asked for the Blueberry Nojito and they brought me a blueberry mojito. The server just stared at me when I tried to explain the mistake and made me feel uncomfortable that I just said never mind and took the drink. I even went so far as to take a picture of the mocktails menu from the pool bar/solarium menus to show the servers in the inside bars, but it was still a process. I hate making things complicated, so after a few days I just gave up trying to order mocktails from the bars inside the ship and dragged my tumbler around and drank water instead while others were ordered their cocktails. 

It's not a super big deal, but I wish that since the mocktail menu is not that big that all the bars on the ship had at least 1 or 2 on the each bar menu to order from. The Shirley Ginger was my favorite of the options.