Sweet Dining deal for Dec. 9th 7 night Mexico sailing out of L.A.

31 minutes ago, BigKarl said:

FYI,  I Don't know if it is a computer glitch but I just snagged a great deal for an Unlimited dining package for our Dec 9th sailing to Mexico.  I hope that anyone taking this cruise can grab this package before it is gone!  That comes out to $14.25 per person/per night!

image.thumb.jpeg.9e5439fa49d0bf887b1d401cc1c183ae.jpeg

Fantastic deal.  Is this a 7 night cruise ?

Today I checked my calendar and found that they changed my "Unlimited dining package for every day of the cruise" to "Unlimited dining package for 3 days"  with no notice or email that they were doing so.  I have clipped and saved the advertisements and there was no mistake on my part that it is clearly for 7 days originally.  Can someone give me an email for someone at royal corporation that "May care" and help. I tried calling the contact number provided by the RCCL web page but we all know how little help that can be.  Has this happened to anyone else?  How was it resolved?

image.thumb.jpeg.4cfa0550fc19920658628d9e1e397217.jpeg

LOL,  Got a call back from Corp office without a satisfying answer!  "Our web page is COMPLETELY incorrect and we are in the process of correcting it."  "Thank you for your patience."   🙂  I want to be on RCCL's Tech team.  Seems you don't need to know how to do anything?  I must give Cudos to Ampurp85 "Wasn't this one of the Nav sailings that got extended? I believe that was the old 4 night package."  They got it correct.  The cruise was extended to Seven nights but the web page was left with original 4 night information.

58 minutes ago, BigKarl said:

LOL,  Got a call back from Corp office with a satisfying answer!  "Our web page is COMPLETELY incorrect and we are in the process of correcting it."  "Thank you for your patience."   🙂  I want to be on RCCL's Tech team.  Seems you don't need to know how to do anything?  I must give Cudos to Ampurp85 "Wasn't this one of the Nav sailings that got extended? I believe that was the old 4 night package."  They got it correct.  The cruise was extended to Seven nights but the web page was left with original 4 night information.

So did they honor the price you purchased at and you can maintain UDP?

8 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

So did they honor the price you purchased at and you can maintain UDP?

So far the answer is "Yes I can keep the price and Yes it is supposed to be honored for 7 nights.  I won't be holding my breath though until I am onboard and book all seven of the dining times.  🙂

The sad part is that the excursions page also reflects the 4 night Mexico cruise as well and when I told them it was also messed up they said "Thanks for letting us know" "We should have that corrected within a week."  The very sad part is that it has been messed up for over three weeks already.  Oh, and the dining package went up a whopping $6 PP/PN but still says for every night of cruise but was not yet corrected and shows it is a 4 night cruise instead of seven.

If I made that many mistakes at my IT job I would be fired. Does anyone know if they have web page Inspection.  I would apply if I could Telecommute from a cruise ship. Hahahaha  🙂    

2 hours ago, BigKarl said:

The sad part is that the excursions page also reflects the 4 night Mexico cruise as well and when I told them it was also messed up they said "Thanks for letting us know" "We should have that corrected within a week."  The very sad part is that it has been messed up for over three weeks already.  Oh, and the dining package went up a whopping $6 PP/PN but still says for every night of cruise but was not yet corrected and shows it is a 4 night cruise instead of seven.

If I made that many mistakes at my IT job I would be fired. Does anyone know if they have web page Inspection.  I would apply if I could Telecommute from a cruise ship. Hahahaha  🙂    

I have a Canada/New England cruise with a port change from Halifax to Sydney.  The email came out about the change-a little over a week ago.   All of the Halifax excursions are still listed "Halifax Peggy's Cove" and the name of the port says Sydney.  I had to go online to see if Halifax was anywhere near Sydney (it's not) before I called Royal to inquire- "when are the new excursions going to be uploaded?".  Royal IT was notified and a ticket number issued.    I'd also love to be an IT (but I know noting about it) but if they would just send me on cruises and pay me to check out their websites and monitor boards like this for complaints/improvement suggestions I'd be super happy!

I'm taking an Excel class right now, that is the extent of my IT powers (Won't mention how many times I've called my 23 yr Daughter for help 😉)

On my Canada/New England cruise (September 18 22) they have excursions listed and then they are gone the next day.  I booked one early (taking your guys advice) and have never seen it again.  If it's sold out why are others still on there that are listed as Sold Out.  weird

My IT at work is not that great I found a couple of IT that are awesome and just teams them, forget putting in a ticket.  For you IT people out thank you for all you do I would be lost without you!

@BigKarlawesome find!!  We did UDP last cruise and it was so good.  At the end of the seven days we were in food comas but thoroughly enjoyed the experience.