Suite guests...

Goldie 2001

Pre-shutdown towels in the suite cabin had varied by ship.  Some did, some didn't.

In the restart some ships are providing towels in the cabin for every cabin including non-suites.  On Odyssey right now and my balcony cabin attendant has even changed them for me.  Indy recently in a balcony and no pool towels in the cabin.

Pre-shutdown I didn't have many suite cabin attendants that would change out the pool towels daily.  However it was easy enough to drop by a towel station and swap them myself. 

In summary: YMMV

Trying to remember myself. I could have sworn blue towels had been left at least for the loungers in the past.

In September on Allure (2BR ATS) some were left the night before CocoCay. Can't recall if any had been left for the loungers.

Also think on Allure you could "order" towels. However, I'm not sure if this was for the CocoCay stop only or not.

Normally in the past if you were in a full suite you could get towels from the station onboard without getting your card scanned. 

like others, pre-covid we never got pool towels in the room. We either checked them out at the pool deck or grabbed them from the bin on the way off the ship.

On Odyssey in Sept (GS), we got fresh towels before port days only but I also noted that there was no debarkation towel bin at the gangway so I believe this towels-to-the-room thing may be a pandemic response.