Royal Caribbean Blog

Required Covid vaccine not legal?

13 hours ago, GaryAA said:

That is funny. Another reason not assume things. Although I was in the Navy, I participated in joint exercises at a Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. Top Gun vs Red Flag

My Twin Brother was at Nellis AFB in 1980.  He was a Jet Engine Mechanic.  AKA a JetMac.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, pretty disappointed to see this level of anti masking and anti vaxing. Wouldve expected it on carnival, but thought RCL was better. Hopefully Celebrity is better, or perhaps cruising just attract

but none of that applies to a private business As  private business I could require you to do hand springs to enter my establishment as long I did not discriminate on race; age; sex(or lack there

I had one as a kid.. When I enlisted in the Army they tore it up and gave me everything all over again lol 🙂

Posted Images

On 2/24/2021 at 8:47 AM, LizzyBee23 said:

An interesting question, but probably moot as the two vaccines being used in the US will probably have all of the data they need to file for full approval by April and May.

It won't be until at least 2022 for full approval.  That's something they won't speed up, which is why they have the EUA path.

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

And that process could take up to a year. With it already having EUA, there's no rush to give it full approval

"Pfizer and BioNTech are planning to submit a Biologics License Application (BLA) during the first half of 2021 to secure full regulatory approval for BNT162b2," reads a statement emailed to Fox News. "Once filed, we expect the FDA to make a final decision in the second half of 2021."