Required Covid vaccine not legal?

Jill

7 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

Are you far enough back to get the "air gun", or did you get the needle?

I definitely remember the air gun in boot camp and before my first deployment.....but after that, my memories are kind of blurry.  My first 6 month WestPac deployment turned into 19 months thanks to Desert Shield/Storm.  I came back, drank a lot, and was sent back over with another detachment after a few months so I'd stay out of trouble.

6 minutes ago, SPS said:

BOTH!!! Depended on the shot being given and where it was being given.

("Where" could men either the facility or body part being injected! ?)

Same here - I remember all of us being sick by the time we got through the entire line, but filled out a lot of that yellow book for awhile.

2 hours ago, rjweber3 said:

Airguns. One on each side. "Take one step forward and do not Move!" Several fainted at some point and many had blood running down their arms. All went into our Shot record. 

Boy does this bring back memories.  We were all air guns except for when we got stuck for smallpox just after 9/11.

2 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Are you far enough back to get the "air gun", or did you get the needle?

I'm extremely sad that '97 is now "far enough back." ☹️ Looks like I got in just under the wire.  Yay for me? 

9 hours ago, DD474 said:

WOW.. ? What an interesting guess... I had no idea that DD474 was a Fletcher-class destroyer.  USS FULLAM (DD-474). Launched in the Boston Navy Yard on 16 April 1942.  Being that I was born and raised in Boston, it would be a great guess.   BUT the "DD" stands for Drew and Donna.?  "474" is my home street number.   That is so Funny.        I was actually in the Air Force, I was assigned to NORAD (25th ADS) McCord AFB - State of Washington.  ?  LOL..

That is funny. Another reason not assume things. Although I was in the Navy, I participated in joint exercises at a Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. Top Gun vs Red Flag

13 hours ago, GaryAA said:

That is funny. Another reason not assume things. Although I was in the Navy, I participated in joint exercises at a Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. Top Gun vs Red Flag

My Twin Brother was at Nellis AFB in 1980.  He was a Jet Engine Mechanic.  AKA a JetMac.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:47 AM, LizzyBee23 said:

An interesting question, but probably moot as the two vaccines being used in the US will probably have all of the data they need to file for full approval by April and May.

It won't be until at least 2022 for full approval.  That's something they won't speed up, which is why they have the EUA path.

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

And that process could take up to a year. With it already having EUA, there's no rush to give it full approval

"Pfizer and BioNTech are planning to submit a Biologics License Application (BLA) during the first half of 2021 to secure full regulatory approval for BNT162b2," reads a statement emailed to Fox News. "Once filed, we expect the FDA to make a final decision in the second half of 2021."