Royal Up

5 minutes ago, Jare2005 Cruisers said:

We just got approved for our bid on Royal up. It is from a JS to a Owners Suite. Do we get Suite privileges now and a Gold Card? Please let me know. First time with a winning bid and to this level!!

Thanks

JB

How long is it till your cruise?  Did you literally just find out?

@Curt From Canada I believe it was you, that started that graph for GTY room assignments? Any chance you could/would want to do one for getting Royal Up bids accepted/denied? Id be interested to see that data.  Im well aware the data isnt consistent and is specific to each sailing....but I still think it would give an overall picture that would be interesting? Anyone agree? Just me? 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, SteveinSC said:

@Curt From Canada I believe it was you, that started that graph for GTY room assignments? Any chance you could/would want to do one for getting Royal Up bids accepted/denied? Id be interested to see that data.  Im well aware the data isnt consistent and is specific to each sailing....but I still think it would give an overall picture that would be interesting? Anyone agree? Just me? 

You have me "pegged"... I am a data zealot.  Let me have a weekend ( of dancing, a woman and songs ) and I will determine the best way to put out a call to those who thirst for the knowledge that the sciences, math and data brings.

?

Curt from Canada

27 minutes ago, Curt From Canada said:

You have me "pegged"... I am a data zealot.  Let me have a weekend ( of dancing, a woman and songs ) and I will determine the best way to put out a call to those who thirst for the knowledge that the sciences, math and data brings.

?

Curt from Canada

Perfect! I figured you for being up for a data challenge! ?