One more stupid question - rooms under Windjammer

SpeedNoodles

Ok, I can't really promise that there's only one more stupid question because I'm famous for them.  However....the other room I'm looking at for this girl's cruise is an aft-facing corner balcony since they do have extra square footage (and who can resist the stripper pole in the middle of the room).  The only ones left are underneath Windjammer.  I know there will be noise, but probably not while sleeping.  What about the smell of food? Anyone experience this? It doesn't factor for me, but one of the others is concerned about it. 

Thumbs up on the stripper pole room from me. Did not notice any issues from the Windjammer (noise/smell/other) when we had one a couple of years ago and look forward to the room in May when we have it booked again.

Lots of extra room to accommodate the dance floor around the pole which is fantastic and a big balcony too.

You had my attention at stripper pole. I was reading this early in the morning, 0450,  just minding my own business, when I read stripper pole, wait, what is SpeedNoodes up to now? Then I went back and looked at those room and yes, there is a pole in the middle of the room, stripper pole, hmm...I wonder if the wife would oblige me...oh, what am I thinking, that's not going to happen ?

22 minutes ago, Tim B. said:

You had my attention at stripper pole. I was reading this early in the morning, 0450,  just minding my own business, when I read stripper pole, wait, what is SpeedNoodes up to now? Then I went back and looked at those room and yes, there is a pole in the middle of the room, stripper pole, hmm...I wonder if the wife would oblige me...oh, what am I thinking, that's not going to happen ?

I think I totally sold this room to my roommates based on the term "stripper pole" - they were leaning towards an inside cabin and I felt it was not our best option, LOL.

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I think I totally sold this room to my roommates based on the term "stripper pole" - they were leaning towards an inside cabin and I felt it was not our best option, LOL.

You may want to call Royal Caribbean's Advertising Department and sell them on this new terminology  - Stripper Pole Room of Adventure...it may be worth a free cruise for you  :2_grimacing: