Stay up-to-date with all the Royal Caribbean news from this week with our roundup of all this week's news.
Royal Caribbean International President and CEO Michael Bayley spoke on a variety of topics this week related to the cruise line's return to service.
Among the many questions, Mr. Bayley indicated he believes there may not be a Windjammer buffet in the beginning.
"I think in the beginning, there will not be a buffet in the beginning, that's how I see it. It depends again upon the timing. We will utilize the space, we will utilize the Windjammer, but in all probability it won't be a classical buffet. It will be something more akin to a restaurant."
Royal Caribbean News
- Allure of the Seas will begin her delayed refurbishment this weekend.
- A Wall Street analyst estimated how long Royal Caribbean can last without any revenue.
- Everything you need to know about Lift & Shift.
- How to take advantage of Royal Caribbean's Best Price Guarantee option to reprice cruises.
- A new set of photo packages is available to pre-purchase.
- The port project in Freeport, Bahamas is still a go.
- Royal Caribbean hired new Washington DC lobbyists.
- Did you know Royal Caribbean used to distribute passenger lists?
- Eight lessons I learned by cruising with kids.
- This is now the longest we have gone without Royal Caribbean canceling more cruises.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Brent had cruised with Celebrity Cruises for a while, but decided to give Royal Caribbean a try in order to take advantage of all the great family activities. He shares what coming to Royal Caribbean was like, and how the sister brands compare.
Royal Caribbean Cancellations
Do you have questions about if Royal Caribbean will cancel more cruises and what happens if their cruise is included?
There is plenty of concern out there, and I have a breakdown of everything you need to know about what happens (and has happened) when Royal Caribbean cancels more cruises.
There is plenty of doubt about the future of cruising, and what to expect if your Royal Caribbean cruise is cancelled, but this guide will explain everything that happens should it happen to you.