Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: November 27, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving! As you are enjoying turkey, pumpkin and cranberry leftovers, check out this week's round-up of all of this week's Royal Caribbean news.
Royal Caribbean rolled out a new combo offer that packages Royal Caribbean's high speed Voom internet with the deluxe internet package.
The "Sip and Stream" package is now available via Royal Caribbean's Cruise Planner and discounts the total price of trying to purchase the same options individually. For one low price, guests that pre-purchase this combo package can save money on their total cruise price.
There was more Royal Caribbean news from this week, so read on to see it all!
Royal Caribbean News
- Tropical Storm Otto forced Royal Caribbean to change Empress of the Seas' itinerary.
- Our list of 10 free activities on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean kicked off its Cyber Monday sale, which runs through Monday.
- Royal Caribbean is offering discounts on select pre-cruise purchases through Monday.
- Read our live blog from Independence of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Matt had the exclusive opportunity to interview Royal Caribbean Managing Producer Alex Marchant to discuss how shows like Columbus, The Musical! were created.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
OpenJaw reviewed their time onboard Harmony of the Seas, particularly the entertainment.
Royal Caribbean offers an inside look at what it is like to perform on a cruise ship.
CruiseHabit offers insight into how to pack for a 4-night cruise.