Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: October 8, 2017
Happy Sunday! It has been a busy week of Royal Caribbean news, and we have it all summarized for you in this round up.
A lot of Royal Caribbean fans had an opinion on the change this week to the rules for purchasing an unlimited alcohol package on future Royal Caribbean cruises.
This policy change matches what other cruise lines have required for years. The change appears to apply to many sailings beginning in late 2017.
There are, however, a number of exemptions to this rule, which simply requires a phone call to get the restriction removed.
Royal Caribbean News
- We posted a new Symphony of the Seas construction photo update.
- Royal Caribbean kicked off its 10th season in Australia.
- Royal Caribbean issued an update on which ports in the Caribbean are still closed, due to hurricane damage.
- A new Cruise Planner sale runs through this weekend.
- We shared a photo tour of a Crown Loft Suite on Harmony of the Seas.
- Michael is live blogging from Empress of the Seas this weekend.
- Here are 7 things you might not know about Oasis of the Seas.
- We shared 10 things to know about Sky Class suites on Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Justin and Wendy talked about some things they tried for the first time on a recent Oasis of the Seas cruise.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Curb free with Cory Lee interviewed Royal Caribbean's Director of Disability Inclusion.
Cruise & Ferry talked to Richard Fain about why Royal Caribbean is such a true pioneer.
Cruise Habit wrote about Celebrity Cruises' $400 million fleet revitalization.