Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: May 3, 2020
Happy Sunday, everyone! Can you believe May is here already? Warmer temperatures and plenty of Royal Caribbean news and info to share with you from this week!
Many cruisers were happy to hear Royal Caribbean says a letter from a doctor for guests who are 70 years old or older, or have a pre-existing chronic medical condition, is no longer necessary.
Royal Caribbean Senior Vice President of Sales and Trade Support & Service Vicki Freed confirmed the news during a webinar with travel agents earlier this week.
"We found out that CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) did actually change this requirement on April 3rd. So a health form is no longer required for those travelers ages 70 plus, nor are there restrictions for those guests with underlying health conditions."
Royal Caribbean News
- The new cruise terminal in Galveston is officially delayed by one year.
- Apology letters were sent to guests for how long refunds are taking.
- Royal Caribbean made it easier to redeem future cruise credits online.
- Royal Caribbean extended Future Cruise Credits dates of use.
- We asked our readers when they think cruises would resume again.
- We got updates on Odyssey of the Seas, the President's cruise, Alaska cruises, and more.
- The UK expects Anthem of the Seas to still be there later this year.
- Azipods were mounted on Odyssey of the Seas.
- Top 5 reasons to book flights now for your cruise vacation coming up later.
- Free Royal Caribbean backgrounds for your phone lock screen.
- Here are some funny videos on TikTok by Royal Caribbean crew members.
- Fun Royal Caribbean recipes to make at home
- Check out the new escape room fun on Oasis of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean transformed guest photos into a private island portrait.
- Odyssey of the Seas construction photo was updated.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Michael shares how a cruise for a good cause has turned into his family's annual tradition that he looks forward to each and every year!
The best Royal Caribbean vacation hacks pros swear by!
I love to share cruise tips, tricks, and advice, so that everyone can benefit from saving time or money (or both).
This week, I have some of my favorite expert-level Royal Caribbean cruise hacks that repeat cruisers swear by.