Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: May 22, 2016
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend and ready to talk a little Royal Caribbean.
Everything this week was about Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ship, Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean was putting the finishing touches on her, as she offered a quick cruise to members of the media and local travel agents.
Harmony of the Seas will begin offering some quick cruises out of Southampton, before heading over to Barcelona to begin her summer season.
Royal Caribbean News
- Photo tour of the changes to Majesty of the Seas.
- Here is a closer look at the impressiveness of Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean is holding a competition to find a godmother for Harmony of the Seas.
- Our Top 10 Navigator of the Seas hidden secrets.
- Explorer of the Seas arrived in Seattle for the first time.
- We have a photo tour of a Navigator of the Seas Junior Suite.
- Spotlight: Labadee beach loungers.
- Our review of Johnny Rockets on Navigator of the Seas.
- A new Royal Caribbean commercial seems to take inspiration from Verizon Wireless.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt looks at common mistakes first-time cruisers (and veteran cruisers) make on their Royal Caribbean cruises, and how to avoid them.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean showed how they put their ships together.
Gay Travel has an interview with Royal Caribbean's Director of Diversity and Inclusion.
In The Loop Travel has a video tour of the Grand Suite on Harmony of the Seas.
Boston Herald documented Anthem of the Seas' first ever stop there.
From the Deck Chair has five reasons sail on Harmony of the Seas.