Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: December 23, 2018
Merry Christmas! The holidays are here, and so is our weekly round up of this week's Royal Caribbean news.
There was a lot of Royal Caribbean news this week, but the big news came when Royal Caribbean revealed its 2020 European sailings.
A total of eight Royal Caribbean ships will sail around Europe in 2020, including six ships that had their 2020 itineraries go on sale this week.
Among the notable deployments to Europe in 2020 will be Allure of the Seas, which will sail from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona on March 1, 2020 and then begin offering 7-night Western Mediterranean cruises until Allure heads to Miami on November 1, 2020.
Royal Caribbean News
- Empress of the Seas rescued two mariners who were lost at sea for 20 days.
- We published our 2019 Royal Caribbean Cruise Planning guide.
- With 2019 right around the corner, here are six big changes coming in the new year.
- Royal Caribbean returned to New Orleans to offer cruises once again from The Big Easy.
- We ranked the best Cozumel beach resorts.
- Royal Caribbean was named the Best Cruise Line Overall for the 16th year in a row.
- We reviewed the Mayan Princess Resort in Roatan.
- If you are going on Royal Caribbean, here are the top 5 foods the cruise line is best known for.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
On this episode, Matt and Billy make wishes for changes we would make if we had access to a genie (and opted not to wish for wealth and a long life).
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Harmony of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 2, 2018
- Oasis of the Seas 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 2, 2018
- Mariner of the Seas 3-night Bahamas Cruise Compass - December 7, 2018
- Independence of the Seas 5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 10, 2018
How you can support Royal Caribbean Blog
So many of our readers have reached out to us to ask how they can help the blog and we are introducing the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders for just that reason.
The Insiders group is a way readers can contribute to Royal Caribbean Blog and help fuel some of the really amazing ideas, projects and new content that we have lined up.
As a way of saying thank you for your contribution, there are some fun rewards for being a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders.
Becoming a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders is completely up to you and you can cancel at any time. No questions asked!
As always, thank you for visiting Royal Caribbean Blog and being a part of our community!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Bloomberg wrote that instead of cruise lines competing over larger ships, it's all about amenities now.
Cruise Hive named Mariner of the Seas the Best Refurbishment of the Year in its Cruise Ship Awards.
Bahamas Eyewitness News reports Royal Caribbean wants Bahamian participation in a Port of Nassau redevelopment.
Cruise Fever compared the different cruise line loyalty programs.
Cruise Radio listed six reasons Symphony of the Seas should be your next family vacation.