Welcome to this week's round-up of all the Royal Caribbean news and happenings. Hope you are staying warm and are ready to cozy up to some great Royal Caribbean fun.
Royal Caribbean highlighted what is new and notable for 2017, including new several new itineraries.
While there is no new cruise ship joining the fleet this year, Royal Caribbean fans will be delighted to see changes to offerings in many different markets.
Chief among the changes for 2017 are cruises to Cuba (finally!). Empress of the Seas will provide vacationers with the opportunity to discover the timeless sights, sounds and culture of this island nation. The newly revitalized Empress of the Seas will make history for the cruise line with its first visit to Cuba during a 5-night sailing departing Miami on April 19, 2017.
In addition, Royal Caribbean will operate the three largest cruise ships in the world out of the state of Florida.
Royal Caribbean News
- Guests can support the World Wildlife Fund while on their Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Royal Caribbean announced their top travel partners of 2016.
- We spotted a new drink menu design.
- 10 ways to save money on your 2017 Royal Caribbean vacation.
- Michael Poole is LIVE blogging from Majesty of the Seas this week (and next week too).
- How to eat healthy while on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- 6 cool things for kids to do on your Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Our photo tour of the Grand Suite on Oasis of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Bringing toddlers and babies on a Royal Caribbean cruise is something many families choose to do, but there can be some unique challenges associated with traveling with kids of that age. This week, Matt and Christy discuss their strategies and share tips for parents looking to cruise with the very young.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Porthole Magazine has a full review of Harmony of the Seas in this month's edition.
Everything Zany shared a helpful list of cruise ship terms that you should know.
Cruise Critic shared their list of favorite drinks on Harmony of the Seas.
Chris Cruises shares an ode to sunsets at sea.
Eat Sleep Cruise has a list of the best hotels near Port Everglades.