Happy Sunday and welcome to October, which means there is plenty of pumpkin flavored everything, changing colors of the leaves and plenty of Royal Caribbean news!
Hurricane Matthew is brewing in the Caribbean as we speak, and it has already lead to four Royal Caribbean itineraries being changed.
The storm has taken a path across the Caribbean and is headed to the Bahamas with potentially more cruise changes on the way. If there are anymore changes, we will be sure to report it here.
Royal Caribbean News
- A new Royal Caribbean deal began for October, with 60% off second guest plus other discounts.
- Royal Caribbean built an Ultimate Abyss in a Miami-area mall.
- Adventure of the Seas is getting a new two story mini golf course.
- Royal Caribbean won the Best Cruise Operator award for the 9th time in a row.
- Clarification on Royal Caribbean's drink package premium coffee benefit.
- A new video of the Harmony of the Seas art reveal.
- Where to get coffee on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- 8 ways Harmony of the Seas is different from other Oasis-class cruise ships.
- The amenities for the beach loungers on CocoCay have changed.
- Royal Caribbean will make the first call to the Kingdom of Tonga.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and Justin discuss what aspects of Liberty of the Seas stand out as their favorite in another edition of our Top 5 series.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean Ltd looks at the impressive robot technology in Two70.
Wherever I May Roam takes a look at what there is to do in Labadee.
The Wanderer has a look at the epic adventures on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean has a look at the top spots in the Mediterranean that Royal Caribbean can take you to.
Cruise Critic has a list of 10 things to know before going on Empress of the Seas.