Royal Caribbean changes itineraries for two more cruise ships because of Hurricane Matthew
The projected path of Hurricane Matthew has forced Royal Caribbean to change the itinerary for two more cruise ships.
Cruise Critic is reporting changes to Allure of the Seas and Enchantment of the Seas due to this massive storm.
Allure of the Seas will depart from Port Everglades as scheduled on October 2, but will change the order in which she visits her ports.
- October 2: Depart Port Everglades at 4:30pm
- October 3: Sea Day
- October 4: Cozumel 7am - 6pm
- October 5: Sea day
- October 6: Falmouth 7am - 4pm
- October 7: Labadee 9:30am - 6pm
- October 8: Sea Day
- October 9: Port Everglades 6:15am
In addition, Enchantment of the Seas has canceled both of her stops in the Bahamas. Instead, she will sail on a Western Caribbean itinerary
- October 3: Depart Miami at 4pm
- October 4: Sea Day
- October 5: Cozumel 8am - 2pm
- October 6: Key West 1:15pm - 7pm
- October 7: Miami 6:15am
Royal Caribbean changed the itinerary already for Adventure of the Seas and Allure of the Seas earlier this week to avoid the path of the storm that has become Hurricane Matthew.