Happy Sunday and we hope you had a great week. It was a busy week of Royal Caribbean fun, and we have a round-up of all of it in this hand-dandy blog post.
The headline many Royal Caribbean fans talked about this week was Majesty of the Seas being delayed for one night in Port Canaveral following an U.S. Coast Guard inspection.
Evidently, the Coast Guard was not satisfied with some of the safety equipment on Majesty of the Seas, and Royal Caribbean had to resolve the issues before the ship was cleared. Luckily, the ship was only delayed for one evening and was able to get underway soon thereafter.
For the delay, Royal Caribbean provided its guests with a 25% refundable onboard credit, and a 25% Future Cruise Certificate.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean decided to cancel all stops in Turkey in 2017.
- Royal Caribbean released a video about the fresh pasta made daily at Jamie's Italian.
- We are LIVE on Navigator of the Seas. You can follow along every day of our adventure in our live blog.
- Our favorite things to do on a Royal Caribbean balcony.
- How being early is the secret to a great Royal Caribbean cruise all around.
- We spotted a change to the mini-bar procedure in Royal Caribbean staterooms.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt talks about why he picked to go on Navigator of the Seas and shares what his plans are for this sailing, including some new experiences he is excited to try for the first time.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
From the Deck Chair is sharing tips for booking your cruise online.
Daily Mail has an interview with a Royal Caribbean performer about what her life and job are like on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean shares how it is the first cruise line to customize the decarbonization approach.
Forbes has an interview with Royal Caribbean CIO Michael Giresi on how the company plans to innovate.