Good news, we are all one week closer to our next Royal Caribbean cruise! In case you missed any of the Royal Caribbean fun from this week, here is our weekly round up!
Many cruise fans were happy to hear that Royal Caribbean has extended the opportunity to earn double loyalty program points on 2021 cruises.
The Loyalty 2X Points benefit has been extended as a result of some of the recently cancelled cruises in early 2021.
There is no change to existing 2021 cruises booked, as they already qualify for the benefit as well.
Royal Caribbean News
- Grandfather of toddler who fell from a Royal Caribbean ship has sentencing delayed
- Royal Caribbean says its app is required when cruises restart
- Here’s what ‘The Key’ is (and why some cruisers like it)
- New cruise planner sale on drink packages, excursions and more
- U.S. Congressmen demand answers from CDC about decisions to allow cruise ships to sail
- 10 mistakes travel agents see people make going on a cruise ship
- Where are Royal Caribbean's ships right now?
- Why cruise lines aren't relying only on COVID-19 testing
- Where Royal Caribbean cruising is right now
- Quantum of the Seas had a COVID-19 scare that turned out to be a false positive
- 7 things you should know about your cruise ship cabin
- Royal Caribbean says so many volunteers for test cruise is 'incredibly motivating'
- Royal Caribbean passes on virus-zapping air purifier
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Each year, Billy and Matt look back on the wishes they made for the year and make new wishes for the coming year.
New RCB Video: 5 biggest changes on first Royal Caribbean cruise ship back!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — 5 biggest changes on first Royal Caribbean cruise ship back — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Top 5 odd annoyances on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship
Every cruise ship has its quirks, including a few on Royal Caribbean that leave some guests baffled why it was designed that way.
In general, ship design is quite good across the fleet and the teams that sketched these vessels anticipated a lot of needs, but occasionally there is a peculiarity that we all seem to notice.
Here is a look at the top five odd annoyances on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship that you may have encountered yourself.