Happy weekend! We hope you are in the midst of a wonderful weekend full of friends, fun, and plenty of things to do to pass the time between cruises. We have a summary of all of this week's Royal Caribbean news in case you missed any of it!
Royal Caribbean opened the Coco Beach Club, marking the completion of the Perfect Day at CocoCay makeover of the private island.
The exclusive beach club touts the first floating cabanas in The Bahamas, an oceanfront infinity pool, beach cabanas, a dedicated restaurant with upscale dining and an exclusive bar.
Rounding out Perfect Day at CocoCay is the opening of two refreshed beaches – Breezy Bay at Chill Island and South Beach – open to all guests on the island.
Royal Caribbean News
- Three sailings have been canceled due to the coronoavirus outbreak.
- Royal Caribbean added new coronavirus screening procedures across the fleet.
- The Diamond Happy Hour menu has been updated to include virgin frozen drinks.
- We shared the new Perfect Day at CocoCay 2020 map.
- The February offer provides 60% off second guest, kids sail free, and more.
- What is an Alaska inside passage cruise?
- Here is everything you wanted to know about Liberty of the Seas.
- What to pack for a cruise to Alaska.
- Our full review of El Cozumeleno day pass in Cozumel.
- Royal Caribbean provided a look at its first barbecue restaurant.
- Rhapsody of the Seas had been added to the Royal Caribbean app.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The first day on a cruise is a busy and exciting day, so Matt walks you through what to expect.
New RCB Video: Best Royal Caribbean tips repeat cruisers always use
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Best Royal Caribbean tips repeat cruises always use — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
South Florida Business Journal reported on Richard Fain receiving a lifetime achievement award.
CruiseHabit provided the advantages and disadvantages of carry-on versus checked luggage for a cruise.
CruiseHive shared 9 reasons to cruise on Anthem of the Seas.