Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: March 1, 2020
Welcome to March! We hope you are having a great weekend and are ready to sit back, relax and catch up with all the latest Royal Caribbean news!
Interesting news came out this week, when it was reported Royal Caribbean purchased land on the western end of Paradise Island in The Bahamas.
No word from the cruise line confirming the news, nor what the land will be used for in the future.
According to Tribune Business, the land could be used for, "a beach-centred entertainment destination for the passengers it brings to Nassau."
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean expanded Coronavirus travel restrictions to Iran, Italy and South Korea.
- Some of the 2021-2022 deployment schedule has been postponed.
- Royal Caribbean scheduled new port stops in St. Maarten in 2020.
- Freedom of the Seas now works with Royal Caribbean's app.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd was named one of the most ethical companies in the world.
- Photos of Spectrum of the Seas arriving in Sydney.
- Here are 10 ways to save money on your Royal Caribbean cruise.
- How to know if you need a drink package.
- How much should I budget for a cruise?
- Comparing the Royal Caribbean ships sailing in Alaska.
- The top 10 celebrity musicians that performed on Royal Caribbean .
- Is it better to book excursions through the cruise ship?
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Kurt shares what his experience was like when a false rumor of Coronavirus on Anthem of the Seas delayed his sailing by multiple days.
New RCB Video: 10 things you didn't know about Perfect Day at CocoCay
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — 10 things you didn't know about Perfect Day at CocoCay — and don’t forget to subscribe here.