Happy Sunday! November has arrived, and we hope you had a great week with friends, family, and plenty of food. Each week we summarize all of this week's Royal Caribbean news, just in case you missed any of it.
The big news this week was Royal Caribbean's announcement of the major changes coming to Navigator of the Seas in 2019.
Navigator of the Seas will undergo a refurbishment in early 2019, and will feature a number of changes including an awe-inspiring Caribbean poolscape, waterslides, the first blow dry bar at sea, nightlife and dining, and thrilling activities for the whole family.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean held a grand opening ceremony for Terminal A in PortMiami.
- Kids Sail Free offer is back for the month of November.
- Check out these self-service merchandise machines found on Symphony of the Seas.
- Here's the latest look at the CocoCay pier progress being made.
- Navigator of the Seas had to divert to Vigo, Spain to conduct emergency repairs earlier this week.
- Royal Caribbean created a fun timelapse video of Symphony of the Seas' departure from Malaga.
- We tried to answer as many of the commonly asked Symphony of the Seas questions as we could.
- Royal Caribbean released a new version of its smart phone app.
- Royal Caribbean thinks Symphony of the Seas offers the best family vacation at sea.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Have you ever dined at Izumi Japanese specialty restaurant?
In this week's podcast episode, Matt shares an overview of what Izumi offers, the various options across the fleet, and mentions which menu items are his favorite.
New RCB Video: Royal Caribbean cruise money saving tips
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Royal Caribbean cruise money saving tips — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
The Pinay Solo Backpacker Blog shared a guide for first timers to Ovation of the Seas.
Disney Tourist Blog shared their first impressions of Royal Caribbean from a Disney Cruise Line
CNBC quoted Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Chairman Richard Fain talking about fuel costs and their effect on earnings.
Cruise Habit recorded a podcast about cruise line loyalty programs (including Crown and Anchor Society).