The weekend is here and that means we have finished up another week with plenty of Royal Caribbean news to share. If you missed any of it, here is your neatly tied wrap-up of it all!
The Miami-Dade County Commission approved Royal Caribbean's proposal to build a new cruise terminal at PortMiami earlier this week.
The $247 million terminal was unanimously approved by the Board of County Commissioners.
The new terminal, Terminal A, will be able to handle even Oasis-class cruise ships and open in Late 2018.
Terminal A would house an angular glass center and a parking garage with about 1,000 parking spaces at the northeastern side of the port, designed by England-based global architecture firm Broadway Malyan.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean rewarded a cab driver that returned $187K in cash with a free cruise.
- New video of the 11,000-piece art collection on Ovation of the Seas.
- A new main dining room menu was spotted on Oasis of the Seas.
- Celebrating something special on a cruise? Our top tips for celebrating onboard.
- Our list of the top 5 quintessential Royal Caribbean foods.
- 5 Royal Caribbean drink recipes perfect for any summer party.
- Check out this photo tour of Empress of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
This week's podcast episode is all about what it is like to cruise on Explorer of the Seas to Alaska.
Our good friend, Beci Mahnken, joins us to discuss her recent cruise on Explorer of the Seas and shares how a Voyager-class ship fares with an intimate experience like an Alaska cruise.
You can listen to the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast for free and hear all our tips, advice and suggestions for a better Royal Caribbean cruise experience.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Critic has a virtual tour of Harmony of the Seas' Royal Promenade.
Royal Caribbean UK has a list of 10 things you will love about the Boardwalk.
Moms of the Seas answers the question of does her husband have to wear a suit on formal night.