Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: August 9, 2015
Another week has come to an end and we've gone through and hand-picked some fun articles for you to take a look at in case you missed any of it.
The rumor mill was busy this week and the biggest news is that Liberty of the Seas will be adding three new water slides, including the first Boomerago at Sea.
Liberty of the Seas will undergo a multi-million dollar renovation in January 2016 and part of that refurbishment will add water slides.
While Royal Caribbean has announced water slides for Harmony of the Seas and Majesty of the Seas already, Liberty of the Seas will be the first ship with the Boomerango raft ride, where guests will "plummet down a steep drop, then shoot up a nearly vertical wall, high into the air, for a moment of weightlessness".
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean released a new Harmony of the Seas brochure.
- Our favorite 15 recent tweets by Royal Caribbean that show have a good time with social media.
- We found new renders of Harmony of the Seas' H2O Zone.
- Here are three ways to save money on Royal Caribbean specialty restaurants.
- Ever wondered why is there a rainbow bridge on Freedom of the Seas?
- Royal Caribbean kicked off a new sweepstakes to win money or a free cruise.
- Our review of the St Thomas Sky Ride to Paradise Point shore excrusion.
- Our list of the top 10 Freedom of the Seas hidden secrets.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
This week Matt is reviewing his just completed cruise on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas!
In this podcast episode, Matt talks about his cruise experience on Freedom of the Seas, including what he liked, things that were new, restaurant reviews, descriptions of two weddings and lot more.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
In The Loop Travel shared how John gained 25 pounds on a cruise.
Cruise Law News posted about a passenger was medevaced off Grandeur of the Seas.
The Orange County Register talked about how Quantum of the Seas is riding the technology wave.