Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 9, 2018
Thank you for joining us for this a look at all the Royal Caribbean news from this week. We had plenty to share, so let us jump right in!
Have you been struggling to decide between My Time Dining and Traditional? Royal Caribbean offers two dinner options in the Main Dining Room and this week we broke down the pros and cons of both.
Each dinner option offers guests a style of dining and time of evening to match an individual cruiser's preference. If you are wondering if traditional dining or My Time Dining is a better choice for you, then we have a comprehensive look at what each choice offers.
Royal Caribbean News
- Grandeur of the Seas had her itinerary changed to avoid the path of Hurricane Florence.
- Royal Caribbean signed a joint venture to expand a cruise terminal in Malaysia.
- Royal Caribbean expanded its new smartphone app to work on Independence of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas.
- Here is a photo report of the progress being made at Royal Caribbean's new terminal in PortMiami.
- What you need to know about the Tampa cruise port.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Jose talks about his Freedom of the Seas cruise to the Southern Caribbean. Jose shared his experiences on Freedom of the Seas, as well as what he did on shore.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Industry News reports that Royal Caribbean is now the largest player in Canada/New England.
Cruise Habit posted a hurricane status board to keep track of storm-related itinerary changes.
Cruiseline.com wrote about 6 cruise ship innovations that sounded better on paper.