Ship deployments for 2021

MKSglitz

Is anyone getting anxious about when the  ship deployments will be posted??  I usually cruise the Caribbean the end of January.  I already booked a cruise for Jan. 2019 and Jan. 2020  so I'm looking ahead.  I know that is usually posted in November, but that is all I know.   I usually get an email from RCCL announcing this before it is announced to the general public but somehow I was missed the last time.  If anyone hears any rumors as to when, more specifically,  this may occur, I would appreciate it.

As I look at the ship deployment dates for 2021, I noticed the week of  Dec.3, 2018 they begin the release of "Caribbean short "  cruises and then sometime during the week of Dec. 10, they release "Caribbean (Phase 1).  Does "Caribbean short" mean the 3-5 day cruises?  And what does "Caribbean (PHASE 1)" mean?

6 hours ago, mattymay said:

The 2019-2020 schedule only showed Alaska dates up to Sep 2019 as the ships sail to Australia via Hawaii in October. I am expecting this 2020-2021 schedule to only show Alaska dates up until Sep 2020. Will have to wait a while for 2021 Alaska dates.

I was typing to fast. I meant 2020.

Anxious??  Are you kidding me?  I am going nuts!  Last night the system went down for maintenance and I stayed awake waiting for it to come back up (1:00 AM eastern) just in case they posted 2020 early.  When it finally came back, my heart was racing as if I was trying to grab tickets to a super-group concert!  This will be my biggest vacation ever (#1 on my bucket list) and the wait is driving me nuts!  Really hoping the last whole week in June is a south-bound Alaska on Radiance as my daughter-in-law says NO to any travel in July but  I want to travel as late as possible in June.  Will be happy with any balcony room but have one specific one in mind......so yes, I am ANXIOUS!!!  Will be up past midnight tonight (just in case) and up early tomorrow (and every day until it releases)!

49 minutes ago, jce2 said:

Anxious??  Are you kidding me?  I am going nuts!  Last night the system went down for maintenance and I stayed awake waiting for it to come back up (1:00 AM eastern) just in case they posted 2020 early.  When it finally came back, my heart was racing as if I was trying to grab tickets to a super-group concert!  This will be my biggest vacation ever (#1 on my bucket list) and the wait is driving me nuts!  Really hoping the last whole week in June is a south-bound Alaska on Radiance as my daughter-in-law says NO to any travel in July but  I want to travel as late as possible in June.  Will be happy with any balcony room but have one specific one in mind......so yes, I am ANXIOUS!!!  Will be up past midnight tonight (just in case) and up early tomorrow (and every day until it releases)!

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, VacationCrazy! said:

Is there any confirmation (or rumors) of which ships are sailing Hawaii/Alaska 2020?  I'm anxiously awaiting the deployment schedule next week! 

I'm guessing the same as 2019 - Radiance and Ovation. Asia will get Spectrum next year which means Ovation is free to do Hawaii and Alaska then return back to Australia and repeat for 2020.

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Ovation is definitely sailing Alaska again in 2020

Thanks.  That is exactly what I wanted to hear.  We are booked on Ovation to Alaska for 2019.  We are now looking at Hawaii 2020 for our 25th anniversary.  We are definitely checking off our bucket list!   I guess the saying on here is YOLO!!! 

Is there an easier way to search for cruises on RCI website?  I'm interested in Europe (British Isles area) and it only gives me like one week.  I am sure that I am doing something wrong.  I want to see what dates are available to see if that will work for us.  Maybe 2019 or possible 2020. 

We have three vacations already scheduled for 2019 (Punta Cana in February (work trip), Gulf Shores (my brother in law owns a condo there) in July, and a Norwegian cruise out of New Orleans in November.  But still might squeeze in one more if the timing is right.

They used to have a spread sheet type of page with each ship and their destinations and when.  However, I cannot find anything like that now.

Just now, whitsmom said:

Is there an easier way to search for cruises on RCI website?  I'm interested in Europe (British Isles area) and it only gives me like one week.  I am sure that I am doing something wrong.  I want to see what dates are available to see if that will work for us.  Maybe 2019 or possible 2020. 

We have three vacations already scheduled for 2019 (Punta Cana in February (work trip), Gulf Shores (my brother in law owns a condo there) in July, and a Norwegian cruise out of New Orleans in November.  But still might squeeze in one more if the timing is right.

They used to have a spread sheet type of page with each ship and their destinations and when.  However, I cannot find anything like that now.

There sure is. Have a TA do it for you!  ?