Ship comparison page?

So in my poking around trying to get to know the RCI fleet, it seems like information about the ships is rather scattered and a bit difficult to digest. Is there any sort of resource you guys know of that is a bit of a stats comparison of the different ships all on one page? Like a spreadsheet or just general chart that shows things like which ships have broadway shows, slides, XYZ specialty restaurant, panoramic view stateroom, when their last refurb was, etc? (Not asking for answers to those particular examples right now) I think something like that would be supremely helpful for figuring out which ship to go on next . 

If something like that doesn't exist I will probably look into starting to put it together even if I will be the only one who cares about it, but I figured I would ask here so that I don't spend unnecessary time on it if a resource like that is already out there. 

That's an interesting idea.  I'd love to have something like that on the site, but I'd have to figure out what features to track per ship and what the best/simplest layout would be.

I do have this recent blog post which might be somewhat helpful: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/04/17royal-caribbean-ship-classes

7 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

Is there any sort of resource you guys know of that is a bit of a stats comparison of the different ships all on one page? Like a spreadsheet or just general chart that shows things like which ships have broadway shows, slides, XYZ specialty restaurant, panoramic view stateroom, when their last refurb was, etc? (Not asking for answers to those particular examples right now) I think something like that would be supremely helpful for figuring out which ship to go on next . 

Are you looking for a comparison chart like this one for example? I should point out that this is not up-to-date; e.g. Empress, Mariner now both have studio staterooms. 

I would be more inclined to trust the information posted on RCB as Matt does a really tremendous job in keeping his readers updated on a daily basis ? The link he posted above is a good start.

@accio7  Ohhh yes that is very close to what I would put together in form if I were to do it myself and a great start. I'm starting to think that it might be a good idea to spend the time and put it together myself as well so I know it's updated and also includes the things I care about that some others might not (ship size/passenger count, escape room, panoramic room & mystery dinner theater come instantly to mind). 

I was also thinking of doing it in a form much like that, but with collapsible groupings so if someone didn't care about, say, the stateroom categories offered they could easily skip it, but if they want to know more, they could expand that section and look at it in detail. 

4 minutes ago, twangster said:

One problem is the work to keep it up to date.  Time goes by quickly and with many ships getting AMPED soon it's equally important to keep any database up to date.

I've often used the link @accio7 provided, but even so I take it with a grain of salt knowing it too can become dated.

Yep, that's Wikipedia in a nutshell lol, and why I try to do my own research online to verify. I usually start with RCB, love the blog, podcast, everything @Matt does for us, this message board, and our friendly, knowledgeable community (which includes YOU, @twangster!).