Looks like July 4 Sale has started early

I've been checking the availability of ship activity and CK reservations daily for my Anthem cruise in October, and also checking the price of 2-device VOOM to see if it's moving at all. Well, today it dropped from $28.98 per day to $26.58 per day. Oddly, the label in the corner of the picture still says "20% off on-board prices" just like yesterday.

Snagged it while it was there, so paid $132.90 instead of $144.90. That $12 saved is a reposado Margarita earned! ?

2 minutes ago, Sweety said:

Just checked my December cruise. I am going to get the glass bottom cruise for my grand nephew. He loves looking at fishes. Will be checking prices.

At least for the glass-bottom boat cruises in Bermuda (the ones Royal offers, anyway) I've read more than a few reviews that say they aren't that great, and you really don't see much. Not sure if that will be the case for non-Bermuda offerings, but you may want to check TripAdivsor and see if you can find the one you're looking at.

The "20 % off" banners are generic in my experience.  When ever sale events have occurred I've never seen a "26% off" banner, just the same 20% banner.

At least one excursion has dropped in price for me.   So has Voom on several close in cruises.  Looks like a pretty decent sale event.

11 hours ago, Matt said:

And for once, the combined Deluxe + VOOM 1-device offer is ever so slightly cheaper than buying the two items separately.

• Deluxe Package is back down to $42 pp/pd for me
  • VOOM 1-device is currently $13.99/day
  • Deluxe + VOOM combo package is $55/day -- a full $1 cheaper than buying the two on their own! ???

Unfortunately for them, I need the 2-device VOOM and only one Deluxe package (since wife can't get it) so I'm still not buying the combined deal. 

On 7/3/2018 at 1:56 PM, JLMoran said:

At least for the glass-bottom boat cruises in Bermuda (the ones Royal offers, anyway) I've read more than a few reviews that say they aren't that great, and you really don't see much. Not sure if that will be the case for non-Bermuda offerings, but you may want to check TripAdivsor and see if you can find the one you're looking at.

I can confirm that the glass bottom boat trip on Bermuda was just “meh”. We took the evening one. I was ok with it but would not do it again.  A little coral reef action but almost no fish to speak of.  The sunset was beautiful but you can see that from anywhere.